Rio Grande Documentation Value?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ianacole

This is coming available at a local auction...any thoughts on what this kind of material can go for? It will determine whether I go out or not. Thanks!

Ian

ianacole

Your best bet is to search each item on eBay. Honestly, myself I'd try for under $10.
I tried on eBay, came up with some similar documents, all in that price range. That's what I was hoping to hear ... not something I absolutely have to have, so I have a low cost threshold.

Your best bet is to search each item on eBay. Honestly, myself I'd try for under $10.
I agree ebay seems to be the way to go for this type of stuff. I won a mint condition "Norfolk and Western" safety rule book for $1. If you are lucky the auction will be under the radar with not too many watchers and you can usually steal it for a good price.

Now if anyone has one of these in their collection they want to get rid of then give me a shout. Hard to find and usually over priced.

View attachment 23579

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.