Raleigh Train Show 9-10 Nov.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Alcomotive

Grandson of ALCO Bldr
Any opinions on when to go? Opening or closing day?
Well I have always wrestled with that for every show I go to..... because A: If you go when it first opens you see more variety and can capture rare finds. B: If you go when its closing that usually when you can haggle prices better because they want to unload the stuff and not re-pack.....soooo
the best solution is to go both days :) lol I know that doesn't help..... When I go to the Big E in Massachusetts I stay in town for both days.

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
Ok so I went Saturday morning with the wife. We walked around for a couple of hours. we found some oddball things to add to the collection. found quite a few vehicles that fit my era. Overall we had a good time. The layouts were very impressive to see. Got a few ideas I'd like to put on mine.

20191111_194335.jpg
20191111_194252.jpg
20191111_194244.jpg

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.