Probably first run Bachmann On30 boxcars

HOexplorer

Do any of you have or know someone I could get in touch with who may have vintage Bachmann On30 boxcars? I need two maybe three. I know some of you folks who have been in the scale from the beginning have some and by this time may want to get rid of a few. These cars where fairly plain and are about 26 O scale feet long. They are plastic and have "Bachmann Made in China" on the bottom. Thanks, Jim

A day later: This has been a fun detective game. I'm finding out that maybe Bmann current boxcars are the only ones they ever made? Anyway, I may be wrong. Any info would be great. Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I am working in On30 with some Bachmann equipment. Ebay has a some older stuff frequently, though I am keeping mine ;)) gl with your search.

Michael

I am working in On30 with some Bachmann equipment. Ebay has a some older stuff frequently, though I am keeping mine ;)) gl with your search.

Michael

Michael, I'm not searching, I'm selling. I have mostly rare and one of a kind engines and cars. Let me know if you are interested. Jim

Never mind Micheal, you've been caught by the dreaded newby trap. The old post that was in your field of interest, but if you are in the market for more equipment and as Jim says he's still selling, have a looksee. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Jim, good to see you're still keeping tabs.

got a list or website to reference? I might be interested. Thanks!

Michael

Hello, All here, plus buildings, turntable, and other good stuff. No. 39 bottom center is sold. Scroll this photo down for the bottom row. The more you buy the cheaper the deal for you. I will throw all the buildings in if you want them. Jim
IMG_2085.JPG

Back