Plasser & Theurer USP 2000 SWS Track Profile Machine - Kibri 16060

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Hi,

Another finished project: Plasser & Theurer USP 2000 SWS Track Profile Machine from DB Bahnbau - Kibri 16060.

Hope you like it!

Thanks.
Regards,
Ayala Botto

Motley

That is sweet! Very nice job on that. I didnt' even know there was a kit like this. I like it so much, I might get me one.

Hi,

This time I used Tamiya Spray Paint TS-34 Cammel Yellow to paint this model.
As for the decals it took the usual 2 weeks to produced them all.

Thanks.
Regards,
Ayala Botto

I was about to ask which yellow paint you used. That one looks right for a project I have. Great work on your MOW vehicle.

tootnkumin

Staff member
Great model! You sure like the complicated stuff, and you make your own decals. There are often MOW machines parked at my local station, but I haven't seen any with rotary brushes. Do they drop down to sweep excess ballast away?

tootnkumin

Staff member
Hmmm. Still didn't see what the "brushes" did, but for your next project, I'll lay down a challenge
[YOUTUBE]yCgbgjxWaG4[/YOUTUBE]

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com