Paint in the bottle: shaken or stirred?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Genetk44,

How do you get a small stainless steel nut into a bottle of Vallejo? I've thought about trying to remove the plastic nozzle piece, but I've been afraid to try because I don't want to break something.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Tom

Gentlemen,

Thanks for the tip on the Vallejo bottles! Follow-up question - what size stainless steel nut? I'm going to have to make a trip to the hardware store... or should I stir the paint in a Vallejo bottle?

Thanks!

Regards,
Tom

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
Just remembered to try my Oster massager with a bottle of Floquil which had been sitting for over three years. It worked beautiful - a minute or so and the paint was thoroughly stirred.
1565888513318.png

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com