Orient-express (Boulogne-sur-mer to Strassbourg)

I have to speak up, this is constructive not destructive: I am trying to look at your beautiful scenery and your beautiful train. The computer generated smoke is immensely distracting, and it gets in the way of seeing loads of work you put into your scenery.

I have just finished with my next part of the London-Istanbul Orient-express project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXZgfp5tn6E

With some good french music, with original pictures of cities and railway station, with some digital enhancement.

Bon appétit!

Hi number9, thanks for your note. Some people likes it very much, some people does not. In one hand, it looks more realistic than the steam-generators in the locomotives, on the other hand it is digital trick therefore it should not be a part of the modeling, I agree. However, my video is not a strict model video it is rather an entertaining piece for non-hardcore viewers like children, wife and other friends...

Hi Louis, thanks for the feedback. Now the the german part is in focus regarding to Orient-express London-Istanbul project. I am planning to release every country as separated video with their specific era, music and railway stations, landscape and city pictures.

Back