"OOPs ! We ran into some problems"

M

MarkInLA

Why does this appear when I click someone's link to their photos ? Thanks, M

I'm not making sense of it either, can you explain further?
I believe he's referring to the way Photo-f---it has decided to hold people's pics hostage, by not allowing '3rd person' linking. When one clicks on those links, you get "Oops! etc, etc...'
Nice outfit that Photo-Bucket.

I believe he's referring to the way Photo-f---it has decided to hold people's pics hostage, by not allowing '3rd person' linking. When one clicks on those links, you get "Oops! etc, etc...'
Nice outfit that Photo-Bucket.
Yes ! I'm in a thread and someone has entered a blue link to their pics.. I click it and the "Oops" appears, not their pics.. How do I remedy this ? Does my short time in MRF have to do with it ? I doubt it..M

if you look a little closer the links point to a file on photobucket, your time here has no effect

Can you copy and paste the URL from the thread you are looking at to here, so we can also see what you are referring to?

Hi again. I finally figured something out and was able to open 'Hawk's MHO Junction' layout by clicking the Youtube link at bottom. I was failing to see this..Thanks for the input from everyone. M

Last edited by a moderator:

Back