Onging Train Board Log-In Problems

GNMT76

I first posted about this issue here in June and received no replies. As the problem persists, I'm posting it again in the hope of getting some insight - or possible resolution - from any computer gurus out there. My related knowledge is limited. The Train Board administrators did respond quickly to a message I was able to send through its internal e-mail system back in June, though they told me they had not heard of any similar problems and were unaware of any software, hacking, etc. issues with the forum. Today, I sent them the followup message below. Please feel free to chime in. And, is anyone else experiencing TB log-in problems?

"After two months, I still can't log in and believe the site has been compromised. I've cleared the cache and accepted and declined cookies several times, as well as what little else I know to do to fix the problem. I use Firefox and Windows 10 on a PC. Nothing works. I again tried to set up a new account and got a formatting error message when I typed in a legitimate e-mail address. I got a similar error message when I typed in a generic (Great Northern) ID name. Not that that name was already taken, but a legit error message that looked like code. Strange indeed.

Stranger still, whenever I hit the "enter" bar on my keyboard while typing this, I'm sent back to another TB Forum page, thus losing what I've been typing. The "delete" button also does not work at all here; I have to use my mouse and "cut" to delete typos. The only keys I can use while writing this are the alpha keys and the space bar. I have no such problems on any site but this one. Please investigate and advise.

Thank you."

Back