oh i have got a new things...

barryalen1992

I just watched a documentry (It was unbiased, really. It was made by UP), called, "The Last of the Giants." It was about the Big Boy.

Okay, I can see what some of you see in the Big Boy.

I'm not going to give up my love of the old time 2-6-0. It's still the best looking little engine made. But I can see what you testosterone lovers see in the 4-8-8-4.

I also watched a Northfolk and Western video and the Mallet looks okay too.

Yep I knew who you meant. I guess you didn't know that Tim Allen has another show called "Last Man Standing" ... he merges "Tim the Toolman" with that show and makes numerous references to the "Home Improvement" Show including having many of the Home Improvement Show cast on the Last Man Standing Show. It has been really well done and is a very funny down to earth show, but then again, I like Tim Allen's sense of humor.

Allen's character in Last Man Standing is Mike Baxter hence my post :)

Yep I knew who you meant. I guess you didn't know that Tim Allen has another show called "Last Man Standing" ... he merges "Tim the Toolman" with that show and makes numerous references to the "Home Improvement" Show including having many of the Home Improvement Show cast on the Last Man Standing Show. It has been really well done and is a very funny down to earth show, but then again, I like Tim Allen's sense of humor.

Allen's character in Last Man Standing is Mike Baxter hence my post :)
Don't think we ever got that one.

If you have Netflix, the first five seasons are there. Or did they do six...they're all there, however many they did.

Think it was 6 before it got axed for some inexplicable reason ... probably because there wasn't enough violence or illegal activities on it :rolleyes:

It got axed for political reasons. Seriously.
Yep, 100% correct, unless of course you ask the person (what ever her name is) for the reason it was "cancelled" (apparently axed isn't politically correct - much like the show), and she has adamantly denied that the politics had "nothing" to do with it.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything :)

YI like Tim Allen's sense of humor.
It is too bad his sense of humor and demeanor in character doesn't translate to his real personality.

I've never watched Last Man Standing regularly, just picked up an episode here and there in reruns. It is still playing on one of the cable channels.

Back