OH Boy I am the big weiner

leghome

Maytag "Danged Agitator"
Boy I wonder how much I really WON. :) :rolleyes: ;) :p :eek:

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
HOLDEN LOTO AGENCY REF: :#!/^%$&*#$$*()/=+
BATCH:24/00319/IPD

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the release today,29th oct 2004,of the Holden lotto agency INTER-NATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 10th sept,2004.Your name attached to ticket number&^%$&*$%^$#-*&^ with serialnumber @$$%-*& drew the lucky number 3-18-19-30-32-39, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. Youare therefore been approve for the lump sum payout of Dollars547,828.87 (five hundred and fourty seven thousand eight hundred and twenty eighty two
dollars.eighty seven cents.) in cash credit to the file REF:#!/^%$&*#$$*()/
=+. This is from a total prize of Dollars 8,500,000.00 share amongthe seventeen (17)International winners in this category.

CONGRATULATION!

Your fund is now deposited with a Security CompanyAFRIC FINANCE AND TRUST.

Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award a top secret from the public notice until
your claim as been processed and your prize money remitted to your account as this is a part of our Security protocol to avoid double claimingaward or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants. All participants wereselected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Australia,USA, Europe, Asia ,New Zealand,Middle-East
and South\North America .As part of our international promotions program, which we conducted once in a year.We hope with a part of your prize, you will take part in our end of the year high stake Euros 300 Million International
Lottery. To redeem your claim, please contact the issuing authority, your prize claim agent, Mr prosper Graham ,Foreign Service Manager) for processin! g and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Tel:xek-*-*&^%$*# Attn; prosper GrahamEmail : ( prosper_graham2004@iafratomes.com )

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than8th nov,2004.After this date, all funds will be returned
as unclaimed. Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers in every of your correspondence with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any
address do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Please remember to ask for your prize claim
certificate. Congratulation again from all member of our staff and thankyou for being part of our promotion program.

Best regards,

Mr prosper graham

You lucky dog, and I'll bet you didn't even enter the ?? well whatever it is.

Youare therefore been approve for the lump sum payout of Dollars547,828.87 (five hundred and fourty seven thousand eight hundred and twenty eighty two
dollars.eighty seven cents.) in cash credit to the file REF:#!/^%$&*#$$*()/
Now does this mean you have to pay them or do they pay you? Well I guess it really doesn't matter since you were supposed to keep it TOP SECRET :D

Cheers Willis

Mmmm! Spam! My Favorite! Eat it fried, eat it baked, eat it right out of the can, eat it with eggs, eat it with pancakes, eat it with baked potatoes.....

Back