O scale All Nations Boxcars

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
I Like the All-Nation car kits - had a bunch of them, but sold most off. I couldn't part with a couple favorites plus several of the bright colored beer reefers.
That SP&S box needs a newer running board and a brake wheel?

TrucTrain55

Thanks Sherrel the wheel was very bad I need to find a good pace to buy them. I’ll post some more I restored some I re decayed and painted some I didn’t

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
Thanks Sherrel the wheel was very bad I need to find a good pace to buy them. I’ll post some more I restored some I re decayed and painted some I didn’t
If you find any "wheels" at a reasonable price - let me know please.
The ones I have seen on FleBay must be made out of Gold!

I wonder if Athearn has any - they made a bunch of cheap plastic boxcars back in the 70's.

TrucTrain55

I know sleezbay is ridiculous I hate to buy off of there anymore try Wiseman Models or Scale City I’ve bought from both there pretty good sellers but buy direct not there eBay stores

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.