O-gauge roll call

J.P.Felty

I would like to determine the presence, or absence of O- gauge people on this Forum. :confused:

In advance, Thanks for your post.

JP Felty

I model in O scale, 2 rail. I have a small collection of Lionel and other 3 rail equipment from my high school days and beyond.

Greg

I have an O gage ceiling RR with Williams locos and Lionel cars bought off ebay. My other RR is N gage.

Just getting into On30... does that count?
I do have one O scale item left, it's a speeder that's actually G scale with O scale chassis.

The bottom deck of my layout is O scale. I'm not big into it, since it takes up more space for less train than HO. I have 2 TMCC engines and about 20 freight cars on Lionel Fast Track.

Do any of the O Gaugers on this site make their own trackwork?
What height of rail will Atlas "finescale" NOT run on?
Thanks, Pete.

I model both 2 and 3 rail. 3 Rail scale for myself with an overhead that runs through my bar and game room (a 75' loop with a remote siding, DCS and TMCC), and a 3x20 Industrial switching layout that is under construction. There is a thread for the construction under the Layout Construction topic. The 2 rail stuff is mostly a side business where I sell custom weathered cars, loads, and structures on Ebay.

My dad was one of the biggest O scale 3 RAIL Collectors between 02-06 In arizona.
He sold most of It to focus on N scale,And TWo rail. Not to mention He traded a bunch of stuff for a new Bike. So yea that puts us down as O scale. :)

O scale two rail, JR, you know I'm still at a lost as to where the switchman came from, there under my name in the avatar area??? I'm a hogger not a switch man, actually I'm every thing here at the KCN, engineer, switchman,mechanic,conductor I've written the moderators and ask but no response?? (don't know?? shrugging my shoulders) JR

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an automatic title, but you can change it.

Up at the top left of this page, click on USER CP, then on the left side, click on Edit My Information, and in the center of the page, you can reset your Custom Title.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am into three rail. I collect more to fix/repair, and to expand my knowledge base. On the side, I also do basic home electronic projects. I search for circuit diagrams and attempt to build them. I started with the LED. The neat thing about this is that it is not scale specific. To date, I have not ventured into DCC. Count me in.

Hello everyone,
It appears there is a few of us O, On30 guys on this Forum. One thing for sure when a layout is well done, and thought out, scenic wise. No matter what gauge. I’m loving it!..... I even like the real stuff:D
Have a Great Holiday..Everyone!

wateer.png

Train20.png

y6b.png

ba12.png

downtown.png

J.P.Felty

Back