November 2004 Model RR Photo of the Month Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushroom2

Non Rivet Counter
November 2004 Model RR Photo of the Month

The Topic is: POWER

This month let’s see power. A thundering heard of locomotives. A massive lash up that makes the power pack glow in the dark, pulls every car you own and can still pull the wallpaper off the wall, and if they had smoke units in them would set off the smoke detector…in the neighbors house. Well OK, how about at least 3 units.
Lets see a good turn out folks.
There's a lot of members out there that want to see your work.
Only 1 entry per member please.*

Here's How To Enter:
Go to the November Model Railroad Contest Section of the Photo Gallery at the link below.
November contest gallery

Click on the "Upload Photos" Link

Fill in ALL the Fields and Submit Your Entry

It's Just That Simple !!

Your entry will show up in this thread within a day or so of being posted, as soon as the contest moderator has a chance to review the entry and post the photo here.

Thanks for entering the Contests and Good Luck to All.

The broken images problem has been fixed. My apologies, and please don't blame Ed, he tried everything he could think of and there was simply no way for him to make it work.

The contest images are hosted at railroadforums.com. In order to keep folks from posting photos there, and then using the images on their own website (while I pay for the bandwidth) we use a script that checks what domain is asking for the images. If the page is not on Railroadforums.com, then the images won't show up.

I've modified it a bit to allow this domain to use the images, so they're all working now. Again, my apologies to those of you who entered the contest and wondered why your images were not showing up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back