Not too sure of where to put this, or how long it will last as it's a news item on today's CTV newscast

Cool video! Looking at the URL, it has the show title it in , so I'm guessing the link will work for some time. Let's hope so.

20 years! I've been building mine for 31 years. I'm not handy capped so maybe that nullify's mine down to 5 years, don't know. It was a cool video!

Shirley, Your welcome! However, FunValleyLine actually brought this thread back to life and not me!

Was scrolling through catching up. Life happens and I havent been around for 10 years or something crazy. Got divorce, Life was crazy, Started the Brady Bunch and rebuilt the house and got the kids off to college. Have a new grandson yesterday and have a new inspired reason to model railroad.

Was scrolling through catching up. Life happens and I havent been around for 10 years or something crazy. Got divorce, Life was crazy, Started the Brady Bunch and rebuilt the house and got the kids off to college. Have a new grandson yesterday and have a new inspired reason to model railroad.
Ah! I have seven children none of which caught the model railroad bug despite me being active in it. But now I have a grandson who has gone crazy for trains, so there is still hope.

Back