NEW Rolling Stock: Kit, Kit Bash; or, Scratch Build Contest!

All three of the entries are very nicely done! However, I have to go with GPwrangler's L&N Transfer Caboose as the winner! Thank you to all three for your entries.

GPwrangler has not posted at this forum since right about the time he posted his entry here on 11/2/2017. I guess I will give him 2 weeks and if he hasn't responded by then, I will hold him as the winner; but, give the Red Caboose Magnolia Tank car to the next runner-up. I so wanted to get this thing done!

Last edited by a moderator:
All three of the entries are very nicely done! However, I have to go with GPwrangler's L&N Transfer Caboose as the winner! Thank you to all three for your entries.
Oh, darn. Forgot to post my entry! So much out of normal routine these last three weeks :) Congrats to the winner.

GPwrangler, your magnolia tank car is packaged up and ready to be shipped tomorrow. Thanks for your PMs.

I think you picked the right one, Mark. That was beautiful!
How is your Narrow Gauge planning coming along?

Sherrel, The narrow gauge has been put on the back burner, again. I just started thinking about starting over and it took the wind right out of my sails! I did get the lower level of the track plan drawn out. I had said in one of my posts that it sure would be better if I could include staging from both ends and it turns out (at least at this point) that I just can't figure out how to find the room to do this.

Sorry for the late response, work gets quite busy this time of year. Thank you Mark for the tank car kit, I've started working on it, and I'll post up pictures when it's finished. Again, thank you.

Back