New Method

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

JazzDad

Gandy Dancer
I am taking a new approach to the topography (hills, mountains, etc) on my layout, following a more prototypical path. I have poured molten rock and will now wait 2 million years for it to cool.

Watch this thread for updates.

tootnkumin

Staff member
Once it has cooled, water it well and use a blower on it. Pass a heatlamp over it 12 hours a day (vary the time to represent the seasons) and turn it off alternatively. I you see any creatures appear in your own image, make sure you spray them with insecticide, Otherwise they'll ruin it for you.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.