New Member From New Brunswick Canada

gastch

Just thought I would introduce myself on here. I'm just gettting into this stuff officially. My father always said he wished he would have gotten into building trains with me as a kid buy buying a train or to for xmas a birthdays. But in the end he was to busy putting food on the table which I understand. Anyways I always thought it would have been fun and now that my first born (7 months old now) just had his first xmas I thought I would get this rolling and bought him his first train (cn locomotive). The more I look around at the various train manufactures websites I'm getting addicted. Anyways we don't have anything else besides the 1 piece yet but I see more come very soon. My grandfather many years ago gave me a few peices and some track that he bought in Germany. They are back at my folk place but I'm going to collect them and see whats there. I know they are the same scale HO but I do remember us trying to get it going back in the day and it would not run because of the different power supply. Anyways I'm keen on learning as I know next to nothing on the various codes of track etc. I hope to build a nice layout to learn on and then maybe when the young fella gets older we can build something together.

Welcome to the forum. I've only been a member a short while myself but everyone here is very helpful and willing to answer any questions you might have. Lots of us Canucks here too!

Back