new member from cali

upfan3

ive been into model trains since i was young i like to collect athearn and walthers i also have a few discontinued items

Hello and welcome aboard. Do you have a layout? Any photos? We love photos here. There is a bunch of friendly people here so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Where is Cali, as Ilm in southern Cali in San Bernardino

Welcome aboard upfan3. I hope you have a camera as Charles says we like photos, but posts are always welcome even if they don't have a photo. :D

Cheers
Willis

Hello and welcome aboard. Do you have a layout? Any photos? We love photos here. There is a bunch of friendly people here so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Where is Cali, as Ilm in southern Cali in San Bernardino
northern cali and yes i have two an n scale layout at home and a ho scale layout at my grandparents house

Glad to see you found this site, I think you will find it interesting and helpful as well as friendly. Are you modeling the UP and if so, what time frame?

Glad to see you found this site, I think you will find it interesting and helpful as well as friendly. Are you modeling the UP and if so, what time frame?
no,up is one of my favorite railroads but i do have a up 2970 hopper and a up police caboose and im modeling a mix of modern and the old days right now im running a intermodal train with a napa valley wine train and western pacific locomotive

Back