New Layout

Lynnb

This is the plan I'm using for my new layout. Since photobucket has thrown a wrench into the mix I've found it quite difficult to upload but now realize images can be uploaded.

Attachments

• 07939450-8177-4003-908B-0D46BD01A7BA.jpeg
    07939450-8177-4003-908B-0D46BD01A7BA.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 158
I like it. Plenty of running room and lots of scenery opportunities. How big is this going to be?
If you look closely around the perimeter of the plan you can see the numbers in feet , the scale is HO. It is similar to the previous layout but downscaled back to the original room size.

Lynn,

Try getting a thing called IMGUR, it is like photobucket BUT free, fast and easier to use. I use it for my pictures here and it does work very well.

Looks as though your getting well into the build and it looks good, even sideways :)

Thanks Yannis , I'm having a problem getting Imgur figured out but when I do I'll post pics hopefully showing correctly. I keep only getting an X in a box when I post any of the imgur photo links I uploaded.

Lynn,

Not wanting to state what you have probably already noticed but there are 2 types of links, one for bulletin boards and forums and one for some other stuff not including forums. Make sure you picking the right link to copy and paste.

N943fDX.jpg

The one highlighted in green above mate.

Amazing piece of work Lynn. I really like the patina and weathering style that you apply in your work, very realistic. Looking forward to seeing more and thanks for posting!

Yannis

Thanks Tony and Yannis for the nice comments.
I will be starting a much larger water front scene very soon called the Bar Mills Hunch Landing.

Back