New HO and N&S scale Dry Bulk container trailers

Bnsf9500

I came across this website the other day,as i was searching for 1/87th Dry bulk container trailers for my transfer facility(haven't built it yet)https://www.shapeways.com/designer/baztrains Although you will have to paint them,and do a little prep work before painting them.I've done some research on these type of trailers and it seems that these type of trailers have been around since the 60's,and wonder why their hasn't been any manufacturers who have produced these trailers in 1/87th scale.Except for Herpa,but theirs are a Euro design and not USA design.I appologize if this topic has been posted already,this is my first post,but i just had to share this information,cause i know there are alot of Modellers who are looking for these type of trailers.

Those are really nice, but the price exceeds my budget for "scenic accessories". Any other sources for dry bulk or acid tank trailers?

Before you give up on Shapeways I suggest you cruise the site you may find some with a more reasonable price .Baz's stuff is very good but pricy.

Back