Needed: Pics of Chessis System 1520

conrail 6373

LET CONRAIL BE CONRAIL
I have a GP15T from Walthers and I want to model it. However, I can't find pics of it. I can find pics of it in the CSX scheme which is not I want.

Any help is appreciated!
James

Thanks. I have several questions. 1). What kind of horn did they use? 2). Was the fuel tank and trucks all black? 3). The battery box vents on both sides, is there a C&C part for it?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks again!

I know the underframes and trucks were painted the same color of black with just a hint of blue that you see in the paint at the top of the unit. For all practical purposes, black is good enough but, having seen one of these new, it wasn't exactly black. The horns were Leslie 5 chimes that the C&O sometimes modified so one chime faced to the rear but most were standard Leslie's. Sorry, don't know what a C&C part is so I can't help you there.

Ah, Cannon and Company. Dont know why I couldn't figure that out from C&C since I've ordered their detail parts so many times.:confused: Old age is creeping up.

I dug out my GP15T and realized it has no logo on the nose. Since i'll be molesting the battery box's, I will be needing a sheet of Chessis System decals.

Thanks for the help!
James

Back