Need water stand pipe.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here) - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section. - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.


Well-Known Member
I need a couple of water stand pipes. These would be the Pipe that comes out of the water tank; but, at a remote location. Do you know of a manufacturer that makes them, I actually need two. Another name for this might be a water column.


Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
Walthers has one, but it's made outta gold!
I can't find the Skelly list right now - they used to make one. I thought Bowser took over their line, but cn't find that either?

DID you look on E-bay?


Well-Known Member
Here is a good image of one, probably not available for sale however.

I just bumped into this picture last week and since you mentioned it I hope you don't mind me posting it here. It is from the Ron Nixon collection

This was taken in 1948 in Wyoming, MN; on a Northern Pacific line ST. Paul to Superior is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to