Need More Inspiration or Movation to Work on or Start Your Layout?

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
Just looking at John Allen's work should provide you with enought inspiration for you to work on or start your layout. I found this beauty while looking for material on John Allen.

1566160652854.png

Photo- gdlines.info

Wow in color.....!

Greg

Last edited:
I would love to create something like this in my basement. My problem is I wouldn't even begin to know how to create something like this!

You want motivation? For $25 an hour, I will come over to your house and threaten to beat you with a rail car air hose if you don't work on your layout.

Hey, it worked for me. Best $3,000 I've spent so far.

I'd love to have the space for something like that. Too much of the kid's\grandkid's stuff still in the basement.

Thanks for sharing the photo Greg.

I'd love to have the space for something like that. Too much of the kid's\grandkid's stuff still in the basement.

Thanks for sharing the photo Greg.
Not so much here, five years after each kid graduated high school, all of their stuff got packed in garbage sacks and delivered to their homes! It actually wasn't much as they removed most of it in advance rather than get the surprise "Santa visit". Grandkids stuff? I carefully remove a few toys at a time when my wife isn't home, and deposit them in our dumpster. No one has noticed over ten years! I know which ones that they use and might miss because I have to put them up after they leave. I have also surreptitiously transported some (things of greater value) to their homes.

Wow!
When you think of what he did, when he did it, and with what he had to do it with, wow!
A friend had an S scale layout that went floor to ceiling, can't imagine the time and work that goes into it!

Back