Need Help - Function Mapping on NCE Decoders

KB02

I've got a number of locos running some basic NCE decoders. A couple of D13SRJ's and a BACH-DSL. From what I can tell, they are pretty similar in functionality - four function, basic control, etc. As I have been "improving" my fleet, I have been adding lights and what not, but I would like to change around the function buttons that activates them. But for the life of me, I just can't seem to figure out the function mapping on these decoders. Could anyone help a fella out?

On two locos, I have installed ditch lights. Following the instructions that came with the decoders, I currently have them running no problem. They come on with the headlight and wig-wag when F2 is pressed. What I would like is to be able to turn them on and off independent of the headlight, using F10 instead of F0.
On the one running the BACH-DLS, I have installed number board lights. Currently they come on with F1. I would like to change that to F12.

My reasoning for doing this is that I would like to match up functions on all my locos so I don't have to stop and think about 8 different function button layouts when switching from loco to loco. I've got two locos running Econami decoders, and I would like to use those as the model for the mapping.

Thanks all!

If I am reading page 6 of the D13SRJ manual properly, it is not possible to assign an output to F10, F11 or 12. Only F0-F6.

Yeah, I finally head back from NCE directly on this, too. You're right.
Here is their responce:
Function button remapping will only work under certain conditions. The main limitation is the “gang of 4 rule”

Function outputs are grouped in sets of 4. You cannot remap a button or output outside of the group it resides in.
CV33 F0F default value is 1 output 1 / white / pin 6
CV34 F0R default value is 2 output 2 / yellow / pin 2
CV35 F1 default value is 4 output 3 / green / pin 3
CV36 F2 default value is 8 output 4 / violet

Back