N scale Peco flex track

Got mine from Hatton's in Great Britain comes in less than a week to Dover, Delaware:

http://www.hattons.co.uk/stocklist/...Code_55_Finescale/prodlistbyscaleandtype.aspx

Harold

Can't comment on the delivery time BUT, I can say their prices are cheaper than here in the US. Code 80 Peco Flex from Hatton's is only $75 (plus shipping) for a box of 25. A pack of 30 Code 55 Peco Flex (wooden sleepers) is only $111.60 (US). A pack of 30 concrete sleepers is still only $120.90.

I talked to Hatton's and they assured me that they "try" to get all their orders out the same day or within 24 hours depending on the time they receive the order. That being the case and if what hminky says is correct (no reason to think it isn't) then if you ordered the track tomorrow you'd probably have it by next Monday., about the same waiting period as places in the US and at a much lower cost. I can tell you that they ship with DHL at a cost of $22.58 (US). Even with that shipping cost, it will still be cheaper all up.

Hatton's has been very good thus far in so far as my inquiries are concerned, very prompt and to the point replies. Yep you are right when you say they remove the UK VAT for orders from outside of the UK, or at least to the US which is a savings as well.

Looking forward to getting the order and more importantly, to see how long it really does take them to process and ship. Based on what they told me (via email) and from what other have said, I should have my order by Monday the 23rd and that is as good (and sometimes better) than buying from within the US.

Back