My new layout

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

kjd

Go make something!
I have done that and even asked for help. None ever showed up. I think they are an imaginary invention, maybe from the tin hat crowd.

There were also two airports in New Zealand that had a railroad intersection. They have both since closed, the last one in 2005. The railroads not the airports. I'd never heard of the one in Madagascar before.

logandsawman

I have done that and even asked for help. None ever showed up. I think they are an imaginary invention, maybe from the tin hat crowd.

There were also two airports in New Zealand that had a railroad intersection. They have both since closed, the last one in 2005. The railroads not the airports. I'd never heard of the one in Madagascar before.

your queries probably went over our heads!

The Great Divide

I am thinking of modeling Madagascar's Fianarantsoa-Cote Est railway, circa 1942. Let's see how many rivet counters come out of the woodwork to critique my layout!
View attachment 38397
I tried to count the rivets for you so you could argue the point right back.... but ya know... I just don't see any rivets ? I think yer good ta go brotha...! Ya don't see a plane Xing every day. love it..

Last edited:

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.