Moved to Want to Buy Topic

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

autocoach

I am looking for only the plastic pit casting for a Heljan or Walthers N 130 foot turntable. This is for a use in conversion to a 70 foot HO turntable with a shallow pit. I do not want or need anything else in N scale or other HO turntable offers as this is partially scratchbuilt already and I need a light weight pit approximately 9 1/2 inches in diameter. Repeat, please contact me if you have the N Scale pit and are willing to part with it.

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
Did you see a posting from "Beady" in today;s coffee shop?
He just replaced a turntable - might be the one you want?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.