More custom paint schemes

Steve- Looking forward to seeing pics of that FP45 when you get to it !

Midnught- Thanks for the feedback!

Charles- Im glad you like it, let me know if theres anything else i can do for you.

Littlefoot, so many projects but it will happen.

Those D&H units are hot looking, making me rethink doing mine in the grey andblue and just the blue with gold nose.

Hey littlefoot14...if you could please redo the stripe and put the new lettering on it then it would be greatly appreciated...I will even pay you for your fine work! I am having about 12 loco's painted n decalled in total n would really like to have something to go on.
Thanks alot,
Chris

Hey littlefoot14...if you could please redo the stripe and put the new lettering on it then it would be greatly appreciated...I will even pay you for your fine work! I am having about 12 loco's painted n decalled in total n would really like to have something to go on.
Thanks alot,
Chris

Thanks alot,
Chris

Chris- Heres the SD40-2 in the new scheme. I dont have access to "Engravers Bold", but this lettering is close. Will you be needing a Dash 8 in the same scheme?

Heres ADKN C40-8. EDIT** corrected attachment

Coming up next, Aspen & Colt Creek GP30, C&O SD70M, and a new D&H unit :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. Wish I had mad skills like that. :D. Can't wait to see the GP30

Two new ones in this post.

C&O SD70M- Incomplete but the general scheme is there.

D&H Expiremental Scheme SD70M- Modeled after RS36 5015 which wore an expiremental scheme.

They are both excellent. But if I had to choose I think I'd go with the first one with the all blue nose. Thanks again Matt.

suprise me, any scheme is fine, perhaps to get you started a BNSF scheme? looking for ideas for the NBR also ;)

Midnught- I do hope you recognize the inspiration for this scheme. While i really prefer working on diesels, i took your request as a challenge and drew this up. The logo is something you should recognize as well ;)

Charles- I liked that version as well. Glad you enjoyed what i drew up for you. Just let me know if theres anything else i can do.

Great job Littlefoot!! I am very impressed! I will need an 8-40CW done in that to please. Can you make the lettering bigger or just the one size?
Chris

now that would be interesting. Or it could be called an SD70FACe LOL or SDF70ACe

Yeah it would: If I was Buffet, I would just because I could order up a dozen or so sets of A-B-B-A F70ACe's.

Not the most practicable things, but... for distributed power it might fly... A-B on the head, a B in the middle, and the last A on the end... hrm...

Great job Littlefoot!! I am very impressed! I will need an 8-40CW done in that to please. Can you make the lettering bigger or just the one size?
Chris

Chris- heres a C40-8W with reworked lettering and paint work. The job before looked awful, this one has much less white on it. I didnt move the stripe at all as it started right near the end of the cab.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back