Model Railway Station Identification

Iron Horseman

Can anyone identify what company manufactured the station kit pictured below? I picked it up already built, second hand, at a swap meet, garage sale, or the like. Fits perfectly on my office's layout but I am not willing to donate it. Want to buy them a new one. I have been looking all over e-bay and similar sites. Cannot find it. It is basically a typical late 1950s early 1960s basswood/cardstock construction. Has a Southern Pacific look about it to me. It is NOT scratch built as one can see the manufacturer's lines on the roof as guides for the rolled shingles. The rolled shingles make me think of a Campbell kit, but... It is NOT the Campbell Kiowa Junction station.

20181003_124610[1].jpg

Last edited:
Interlocking tower, not station. That might be your first difficulty in searching.

Interlocking tower, not station. That might be your first difficulty in searching.
Well, that helped. From that I was able to find the photo below. It shows what I thought was just a missing freight door, is really supposed to be a bay window. Different chimney. And mine has the outside staircase opposite and incorrect, but it is obviously the same structure. Unfortunately this photo has no information about it either. But having a different perspective on it..... I went back and looked at the Campbell product catalog. Now think it IS the Campbell Kiowa Junction kit. Just looks way different from this angle, and way different with the bay window in place. Don't know that I am willing to pay 90 buck for it though.

a7077a5792f5b022f2f69598d579e63d.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you a message. Its the Campbell's Kiowa Jct kit. I have one painted, but not put together.

Last edited:

Back