Middle of 2018 Photo Fun

GarryCBQ

I hope others agree it is time for another Photo Fun Thread.

Here is a pair of Northern Pacific RS3's with a string of coal hoppers on the branch line where it crosses over the main line. You can see part of a CB&Q E7 on the main line.

29664828008_0bfb0eecf4_b.jpg

Please contribute your photos.

Chet .... Your RS1 looks good in that scene.
Soulman1948 .... Nice photos of the tunnel
Karl ... Very nice!. I see why it is a favorite.

Burlington modernized some of its heavyweight cars and painted them silver. Her isa diner/parlor car following a sleeper.

35669965672_6cdf85f9c1_b.jpg

Nice stuff guys, and thanx for getting this going Gary!
I haven't done much modelling lately, still having noggin issues, but here's a little critter the local steel mill just added to the roster. It sits on a Dofasco truck from an SD40-2, Dr. Frankendiesel (Jeffery) would be proud!

Attachments

• 20180717_125212.jpg
    20180717_125212.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 324
t8qfoiQ.jpg

The House of Incomplete Thoughts. This is a series of design ideas that I have been thinking about for a while. I decided to put them all into one building and see where they'd lead. Of course, it's much easier to say "Fred Sanford" did it. The side buildings are from Bar Mills Shack Pack. Something Fred dragged home one day because they were free and he needed storage.

I hope others agree it is time for another Photo Fun Thread.

Here is a pair of Northern Pacific RS3's with a string of coal hoppers on the branch line where it crosses over the main line. You can see part of a CB&Q E7 on the main line.

29664828008_0bfb0eecf4_b.jpg

Please contribute your photos.
I do agree, yes Sir and I love the title!

Great pictures Everybody!

I don't have a layout at the moment. I can't find the pictures of my old layout/s.

I like this picture, I think it's fun!
1535709902885.png

Nice stuff guys, and thanx for getting this going Gary!
I haven't done much modelling lately, still having noggin issues, but here's a little critter the local steel mill just added to the roster. It sits on a Dofasco truck from an SD40-2, Dr. Frankendiesel (Jeffery) would be proud!
Order me a dozen of those!!!!!! :)

Here's my 2 cents and my Northern Pacific Alco RS-1.
I still kick myself for not buying more than one of those Atlas RS-1s. I put it at the very top of my favorites locomotive list. Not only best running but a fabulous paint job. Much better than the did with the RS-3s.

I've not gotten a single showable shot of railroads this summer. Missed the Cheyenne Days train, and been mostly traveling at night.... sigh. The few trains I've seen have not been in a photogenic environment, or it was totally inconvenient to stop and set up for a shot.

Back