looking for custom decal manufacturers

thaddeus

Thaddeus
Hi folks, I'm Thaddeus from Northern California. Obviously, I'm new here, but not new to Model Railroading. I had some decals made years ago by a now defunct outfit. Now I need more. I have the proofs. I ran across a listing here somewhere of decal manufacturers, but now I can't find it! I contacted one company, but they never followed through. I'm looking for several things. EXACT duplicates of what I've got, Someone who can reproduce the "gold-leaf" type ink the last guy used, (Alps I'm afraid), my custom heralds sharped up so that the black decals will look right and someone who will do short runs. If someone can direct me to a listing or that thread I mentioned, My railroad and I would very much appreciate it! Thank You.

I found this one and sent them off some artwork yesterday for a quote. Their website lists gold leaf and the other things you mentioned. Not knowing if anyone here has had work done by them or not so I can't comment yet. The samples they show on the website look very good. If all is agreeable and I have the decals made I'll take pics when they arrive and post them here.

http://www.solidesign.bizland.com/

Thanks guys, I'll look into these. Els are the ones who didn't follow up with me and Railgraphics website said that they are not excepting custom orders at this time.

Thanks guys, I'll look into these. Els are the ones who didn't follow up with me and Railgraphics website said that they are not excepting custom orders at this time.

When did you see this?? I don't see anything on his website saying that.

Ok, this is strange because, Els got back to me the day after I started this thread and I guess I confused Railgraphics with another outfit. I just checked, and yes I am mistaken. Sorry if anyone got misled.

Back