Looking for an O-Scale 2-Rail Road Switcher

TOOT,

Those 2 Santa Fe Gold SW9's could not be found on the internet.

As always, thanks for lookin'!

Hal
If you don't have an objection to ebay, when you put in a search for something specific and don't find it, it asks if you want to save the search. You will get an email if anything comes up. That's how that HO Atlas MRL SD35 I got came up. I have a permanent search. A lot of stuff, I already have, but that was the first Atlas one I had ever seen.

Toot, I also thought that an ebay membership could be advantageous, but when I tried to establish an Account, they said I couldn't continue because the email address I had entered was already in use!

Hal

Locomotive purchase put on hold briefly while I shop for a Clarinet! (I should have held on to the one in the picture!)

Brakeman/Musician Hal
253.JPG

Toot, I also thought that an ebay membership could be advantageous, but when I tried to establish an Account, they said I couldn't continue because the email address I had entered was already in use!

Hal
I suspect you had already created an account with them in a previous life/situation, and have lost the password for it. Go to the 'Sign on' page and request them to send you a password to your existing email address.

Sherman, I could find no "Sign On" page anywhere on the ebay website.

Isn't Sherman Hill that steep grade in Wyoming?

Brakeman Hal

Back