Lionel's LionChief Universal Remote

Bruette

1710133211087.png

LionChief Universal Remote Owner's Manual

With Lionel’s Universal Remote you can:
Control any existing or future O Gauge LionChief Plus locomotive.
Control most O Gauge Ready-to-Run LionChief set locomotives.
Control any existing S Gauge FlyerChief locomotive.
Load and operate up to three locomotives remotely at any one time.
Choose between any one of the three engines with the simple 3-button control.
Click here for a list of exceptions.
The latter versions of the Universal Remote can now control Legacy Locomotives if they are Bluetooth equipped. Note: The Universal Remote will only control basic functions of a Legacy locomotive.

The LionChief Universal remote cannot control conventional, TMCC or Legacy trains without Bluetooth.

TMCC & Legacy are Lionel’s top-of-the-line locomotives. TMCC is the predecessor to Lionel's Legacy System.

I finally picked up one of the new Lionel Universal Remotes.

Once I put it to the test, I will post about my experience.

I bought one of these Universal Remotes a few years ago to control my then-new Lionel Legacy SW-8 switch engine. Very affordable to purchase, easy to understand and simple to operate, it works great as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be waiting to hear your report, I'm fairly confident you will like it also. :)👍

I bought one of these Universal Remotes a few years ago to control my then-new Lionel Legacy SW-8 switch engine. Very affordable to purchase, easy to understand and simple to operate, it works great as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be waiting to hear your report, I'm fairly confident you will like it also. :)👍
Your experience was the source of inspiration for me to buy it. Thanks again!

Back