Linking the past with the present?

mrkluke

I was on this forum about a decade ago but I couldn't access my old account recently. I reregistered and here I am. I don't suppose there's any way to access my previous posts and pictures that were originally put on here with the same email and the same user name?!?!? It's no big deal either way. I was just wondering. THANKS for any information.

Jeff (MrKLUKE)

Last edited:
I was on this forum about a decade ago but I couldn't access my old account recently. I reregistered and here I am. I don't suppose there's any way to access my previous posts and pictures that were originally put on here with the same email and the same user name?!?!? It's no big deal either way. I was just wondering.
Hmmm, the search here isn't wonderful, but I just went back and looked through many posts from 2008. Any idea the topics you posted to?

Hmmm, the search here isn't wonderful, but I just went back and looked through many posts from 2008. Any idea the topics you posted to?
I should have been more specific. I only posted images in one of the galleries with brief descriptions. Here is an example of one of my posts that I can no longer access. This isn't a big deal. I was just curious about it.

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/index.php?media/mrkluke-car-138-csx-evans-coil-car.662/

Jeff (MrKLUKE)

Back