Let's get LOADED!!!.....

After seeing these banded rod in a gon, I had some wire left over to do this. Just needs some weathering.
IMG_6271.jpg
IMG_6274.jpg
IMG_6215.jpg

Thought I’d take a break from my current projects and spiff up a center beam car load I’ve had stashed away.
It turned out okay but there is room for improvement to be sure.
This is a Walthers load and Walthers car, I cut out one lift from each side in inserted the cardboard core from a roll of doggy poop bags.
If I ever drink too much and decide doing this again would be a great idea I at least now know what I’d be up against.

3F426BF5-4B68-4F7C-B826-AB2BD4936B8B.jpeg
9C8B19C4-7DF9-4AD1-81D1-63A0A8D9577F.jpeg

Thought I’d take a break from my current projects and spiff up a center beam car load I’ve had stashed away.
It turned out okay but there is room for improvement to be sure.
This is a Walthers load and Walthers car, I cut out one lift from each side in inserted the cardboard core from a roll of doggy poop bags.
If I ever drink too much and decide doing this again would be a great idea I at least now know what I’d be up against.

View attachment 176918View attachment 176919

Nice job!

Just finished creating we web page to generate wrapped lumber loads. Would appreciate some feedback. There are no other links to this page except from here so if you loose the link come back here. I'll had the link to the rest of the website once I get some feedback.

Reactions: kjd

Back