Let see your realistic and detailed scenes

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Selector

Lovely, DJ!

I tend to favour the rural scenery, so I haven't paid much attention to the urban or built-up areas on my layout. So, this is about all I have...

or

Motley

Ken,

Quit posting pics of real scenes, this is for models. LOL

Amazing job on those scenes, I love the town and the roads/steetlights are so real looking, I had to do a doubletake on that last pic!.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worhty...

Michael

IronBeltKen

Lazy Daydreamer
Michael, thanks for the kind words! The 3rd and 4th pics used temporary "staged" scenery, IOW, they didn't look like that during operating sessions because otherwise there wouldn't have been room for anybody to move around. That layout has been torn down to make room for a better one without the design defects of the original - namely duckunders and narrow aisles.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com