Kudos to Atlas

Marlin39

I had an Atlas DCC engine lock up that was under warranty. I tried all the usual stuff and it wouldn't respond. I sent it back last week, they received it Monday (a holiday), and I received a phone call this morning that it was fixed and on it's way back.

That is customer service!đź‘Ť

One item that surprised me was that wheels had significant buildup, so he cleaned them. I was very surprised by that since it only had about 2 hours of total track time.

Was the guy who called you named Wilson? They have a couple really good customer service people. When I had a problem with one of their locomotives, Wilson helped me out tremendously. He went way above and beyond what I was hoping for.

Was the guy who called you named Wilson? They have a couple really good customer service people. When I had a problem with one of their locomotives, Wilson helped me out tremendously. He went way above and beyond what I was hoping for.
Yes it was Wilson. Gave me his direct extension and told me to call if I had any problems with their products.

He's the best!!!

BTW, I sold my Marlin model 39 when I was 19 years old and thought I needed a bigger hunting rifle. Man, I wish I still had that rifle. It was my go-to for hiking through the woods as a youngster.

Back