Jos Geurts' Trees

B_Kosanda

Well I make quite a few friends because of my website and also from posting here on the forum. Maybe the best part of this hobby :)

I got an email today from Jos Geurts in Holland and he said he was having difficulty becoming a member of ModelRailroadForums because he could not read English too well. He asked that I post some pictures of trees he made. I will leave it up to Jos to figure out how to become a member and join our little group. Any way, these trees are really nice. Any comments group?

Bill

Thank you Bill for posting the pictures so fast and "jbaakko" for the tranlator add-on!
If there is interest i'll try(!!!!) to make a "how to make" report( hope it is the right/correct descreption ) in english.=)

Jos Geurts,( grove den)

WOW! Those are some fine-looking trees, I especially like the bark on that birch tree (or is it a beech?). And welcome to the group.

[LATER EDIT: It's a birch tree. Thank you Jos for clarifying!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic trees Jos. I tend to overdo it with the foliage. You have a very nice airy feel to your trees. A "How to make" would be a welcome idea.

patience please, I've made already" a german language "how to"with pictures so I ?only? have to translate that.....And thats for me the main problem but I will/have to manage that.Im a modelrailroader!

try and test

Hello folks I hope I do not make a mass of this forum..if I do , I apologize...
LUCTOR ET EMERGO!

YES YES it works!!! I've managed it ,phoei
I tried to model pine trees(dutch= grove den my favorite...)
Here are some more...

Ok, my question is, you reply to the email with a picture from an N scale module, you do this in N!?

In HO as wel in N

I am a member of a group enthousiasts who makes modules in Nscale
The pictureI send to you from the "forest" with 2 persons and a (dutch:D )garbage can(from the 1970est)is taken from such module 120cm X40cm. We've got 48 modules.So we can make a big layout each time
All the trees you can see on the forum are HO trees, most off them are placed on a permanent modelrailroadexhibition in Germany.I have made almost 600 trees and som shrubs+over 100 firtrees ,website: www.MO187.de
The pictures on that website are not so good as in real!:rolleyes:
Back to your question: yes the pictureI send are N trees.If you want to see more of themI can send them to your private e mail.;)

Back