Jersey Valley Model Railroad Club - website?

jackn2mpu

Apparently the website for the Jersey Valley Model Railroad Club (the club that has it's layout in the basement of Kuser Farm Mansion in Hamilton Township, NJ) has lapsed or something because the new url of: http://auctions.bayerfamily.net/jvmrr.org/index.php while it has the opening page of the old site of http://www.jvmrr.org/ when you click on the links on the left of the page to go to other parts of the club site a 404 error comes up.

Does the club still exist or has it gone by the wayside and become a fallen flag? If one does a Google search some links reference the old site url and at least one link has the new url.

Jersey Valley Model RR

The club still meets Wednesday evenings in the basement of the Kuser Mansion, and the layout was open for public visitors for several days in December.

Thanks, I have no idea where Kuser Mansion is except Hamilton township (which I've never visited either). A Brit in Jersey!

Best, Pete.

The club still meets Wednesday evenings in the basement of the Kuser Mansion, and the layout was open for public visitors for several days in December.
Would have gone if I'd known about it but with no website or other notices who's to know? Maybe they can get their website back up and running.

The website is back

We're back on the web! Check out

jvmrr.net

The Kuser Mansion, at 390 Newkirk Avenue in Hamilton, is fairly easy to get to from the Olden Avenue North exit (62) off 295 south. Follow the entrance road to the back of the park property and come in the basement entrance at the back of the mansion.

AJS1400

We're back on the web! Check out

jvmrr.net

The Kuser Mansion, at 390 Newkirk Avenue in Hamilton, is fairly easy to get to from the Olden Avenue North exit (62) off 295 south. Follow the entrance road to the back of the park property and come in the basement entrance at the back of the mansion.

AJS1400
Congratulations are in order - site looks good.

Back