Jerome's Switcher Roster V 2.0

You'll have to change your Siggy to something more upbeat Jerome, the current one is putting the mocker's on :rolleyes:

Chee! had to look back to see why I said that. Was in reference to your last post and your sig's saying they're a dying breed, i.e. a self fulfilling prophesy.

Toot, well other than the new GenSet's, not many big railroads are using critters. I still see some at grain elevators though.

Sorry for my absence from the boards. Life kinda has a way of getting in the way sometimes. I have some bad news also. I lost a very good friend this year. Some of you know him from here, he was a great modeler and an even better friend. Be at peace Mark (MGWSY) you will be greatly missed.

Jerome
Sorry to hear of Mark's passing. I did have the pleasure of engaging him in a few posts. He was always a fellow willing to share a few good ideas. He will leave a void.

Let us know when you are ready to build some more critters!!

Sorry for my absence from the boards. Life kinda has a way of getting in the way sometimes. I have some bad news also. I lost a very good friend this year. Some of you know him from here, he was a great modeler and an even better friend. Be at peace Mark (MGWSY) you will be greatly missed.

Jerome et al,

So sorry to hear of Mark's passing. I bought a lot of trains from him over the years. He was extremely helpful, patient, and kind. Thoughts & prayers to his family.

Take care,

Brad

Jerome it's good to see you back!
Any updates?
Very sorry to hear about Mark, condolences to all.
He is and will be missed.

To All, no new projects as of yet. I am headed to see Mark's family this weekend. I will start back into trains soon. I feel the itch again.

That is a PILE of locomotives! Makes me feel like I might be O.K. with only 22 of the little rascals

To All, no new projects as of yet. I am headed to see Mark's family this weekend. I will start back into trains soon. I feel the itch again.

Have a safe trip my friend, and pass our condolences to Mark's family.

BTW, I just added a new critter to the fleet! Should be here next week!

s-l1600.jpg

Back