Is there any DCC/Sound installers here on this site?

N

NP2626

Looking for someone to install a TCS Sound decoder in a Brass North West Short Lines Northern Pacific Q-6 Pacific locomotive. the tender would need holes drilled to allow the sound out, and head and back-up lights installed. I have a TCS Sound 101 Steam decoder with KA Keep Alive, speaker and a Soundtraxx Tender to locomotive connector.

If interested, please respond and I will PM you if I'm interested.

Mark:

Try Tom at Southside Trains in Milwaukee. They did a number of conversions for me and did a great job at a okay cost.

Greg

Thanks Bob! I have located your modelrailroaddata, in the blue line links above! I didn't know it existed, previously. I had only gone to the Bookstore, before. It pays to do some research here!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, the links directory is quite a useful resource, keep it in mind.

The bookstore(s) are closed for the moment, the new server broke the old software and I'm currently rebuilding them from scratch. I don't like the new system as much as the old one, but then again the sales from the old one were pretty dismal, so maybe the new version will be an improvement. It can't get much worse unless Amazon starts billing me for having links to their page.

Back