Intervew with CVP at the National Train Show '08

JeffShultz

Stay off the tracks!
We've just posted the CVP interview with Al here in MRH Theater:

<http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/mrht_2008_nts#cvp>

The video runs just over 8 minutes and Al talks mostly about their new
Zonemaster line and doesn't mention EasyDCC at all - but the
Zonemaster information is great, plus Al does mention Airwire.

There's also many other National Train Show video interviews of
vendors you can watch, if you happen to be interested.

Your site is already offering a lot of great content ... and the magazine hasn't even come out yet!

It's easy to find things on your site, too. I wandered off CVP to the Bachmann interview and discovered that they're re-introducing the Santa Fe 2-10-4 with the long tender. Yes! [pump fist]

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! Please make sure you subscribe if you haven't already - you'll get immediate access to the "magazine" when it comes out in January and also be entered into a $1000 online shopping spree with our sponsors - and $1k will buy a lot of BLMA details, Canyon Creek trees, and/or Fast Tracks jigs or infinite track supplies! And that's just three of our current sponsors....

Thanks! Please make sure you subscribe if you haven't already - you'll get immediate access to the "magazine" when it comes out in January and also be entered into a $1000 online shopping spree with our sponsors - and $1k will buy a lot of BLMA details, Canyon Creek trees, and/or Fast Tracks jigs or infinite track supplies! And that's just three of our current sponsors....

Thanks Jeff! I've been on board eagerly awaiting "Volume 1 Issue 1" for several weeks now! I think the multimedia online magazine concept is a great - and way overdue - concept; I hope it rocks the model railroading print world and injects new knowledge, ideas and enthusiasm into our hobby!

Back