I'm back, at last!

goscrewyourselves

I'm the one
Hey guys,

It has been awhile since I have been here, all for personal reasons and none that involve the forums or anyone here. Have to admit that I have missed this place and have appreciated the "Hey how are you?" emails I have received in my absence.

A lot has been happening, a lot that I can now say (I hope) is over. As such, I can now concentrate on the things that are important to me - not the least being the layout and being here.

As some of you know, I have a Harley and this is "riding season" (finally) so I wont be here as often but will be here on a regular basis. Hope I am still welcome and look forward to catching up with all that has been happening.

Thanks guys ...

Hey Tony. Nice to see you are back. Hope everything is back to normal. No riding here. We got an inch of snow last night.

Welcome back, Tony. I hear ya on the riding season thing. Having a four year old really crutches on my riding time, but I get my bike out as often as I can. I've got an old bike I'm fixing up right now, too, which will be competing with the RR for extra dollars now that it is warm enough to actually get out in the garage and work on it. :)

My son lives in Alaska and the winter he had was FAR better than ours ... almost makes us want to move north, almost!
That would be the result of the south Pacific Ocean currents circling up that way.

We had 8 inches-o-snow last weekend (5/10), and then it was 70 degrees two days later.

Glad to see you back here, Tony. I wondered what happened to you. I haven't been on here a whole lot myself because of work. I've had a great year so far and now I'll have most of the summer off with the exception of some tube leaks at the coal burners. Hope things are good for you and look forward to your posts and layout progress. Don't be a stranger!

Nice to see you again, Tony! Take advantage of the Summer to ride that thing. The trains will still be there when the weather turns colder.

- Jeff

Good to see you on here again Tony, 's'far as weather goes here we had lots of rain, then lot's of sun for a few weeks (very nice). The "El Nino" effect is forecast to return with a vengeance, so more long droughts are in the offing. They say it never rains, but it pours, soon, no doubt, they'll be asking is it ever gon'na rain again.

G'day Tony...Fantastic to see you back...I was the same , missed the forum as much as you say and was equally glad to get back on again..Good on ya mate..Cheers Rod

Tony, Glad you made it back! Now get out there and ride. We'll circle the wagons and hold down the fort until your return in the fall!

Darn, thanks for the welcome back guys ... kinda taken back by them all actually.

The weather is as predictable as a women - unpredictable and always changes it's mind! :)

Riding weather, yeah it is and I will be out in it as much as possible. Hate the rain though and not much of a night rider, so I'll be around on a regular basis, just not 24/7.

Rico, have always said what's on my mind and always will. That, in itself, will probably "shake things up a bit" :) Never did mind too much about saying something for the purpose of generating conversation, polite conversation ;)

Guys, sorry I haven't responded to each and every post but for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications of them being left. Will have to check my settings.

Tony,

Glad your back. I got another 30 hr layover in syr coming up next week. I'm there all fri 29may.

Thinking about going to Horseheads and going to Lantz. You game?

Brad

Not sure what it is, Tony, but the number and quality of posts goes way up when you're around, down when you take a break. Just last week I was thinking, "Gee, I wish Tony was back."

Back