Illinois new guy.

I retired a while back and got into it as a winter hobby. Dabeled in it when I was a youngster but never could invest much money to do what I wanted so it just kinda went by the wayside. Now that I can afford a little money and time I've been bitten by the bug again. Boy did it change since the sixties!

Yes, it has probably changed a lot. What scale are you looking at, and era you looking to model?

Click on the forums tab on the top ribbon. Scroll down to the projects room section, click on layout design and construction, and start a new thread. Post pictures, bounce ideas off each other, and let everyone follow along with your build.

Click on the forums tab on the top ribbon. Scroll down to the projects room section, click on layout design and construction, and start a new thread. Post pictures, bounce ideas off each other, and let everyone follow along with your build.
Thanks

Welcome to our forum, Robert. Lots of friendly folks here and all are willing to help, just ask away. For general chit-chat, come visit the Coffee Shop and get to know some of the members a little better. We chat about lots of things besides modeling, lots of that too.

Welcome,and yes things have changed and change every day it seems.With electronics getting smaller and having more power and capacity it seems endless what you can do.

Yes I am amazed at the new technology. I have been trying to catch up. I am using nce power cab on my setup. I am trying to get the grandkids interested also. I have been looking to set up a transfer table. I see marklin has one but I am concerned about the wiring setup. I think all there ho stuff is A.C. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Yes I am amazed at the new technology. I have been trying to catch up. I am using nce power cab on my setup. I am trying to get the grandkids interested also. I have been looking to set up a transfer table. I see marklin has one but I am concerned about the wiring setup. I think all there ho stuff is A.C. Has anyone had any experience with this?
Tring to remember which transfer table we have in the club.It's either that or the Walthers.I'll find out this weekend we have a show.

Back