RudolfFichte47cmSpur0nov2014cklform_zpsa6130334.jpg

2 smaller ones( on the left)
Fichten2RudolfSpur0okt2014klform_zps78ae5754.jpg

H0 pinetrees:
clauskieferH0nov2014klform_zps0aca09b0.jpg

ClausAbies2014novbklform_zps48a54cd9.jpg

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely phenomenal, only way to describe them. Might need an Arborist to have a look at the ones in the second last picture :p

Thanks tootnkumin...
In /on the second last picture? ...these trees suppose to be look like scotchpine trees= Pinus sylvestris....European style;-)
Do you recognize them now?? =)

Jos

ps in our language Pinus sylvestris/ scotchpine= grove den= same tree(s) as in my avatar

It's OK Jos, just teasing you. Don't know if we have that variety of Pine here, but if we see a reddish brown on the trunks etc of ours it usually means a fungal disease. Can kill trees pretty quickly.

You know something ... something I just don't understand?

Why are you guys NOT selling your tree's? You make virtually every commercial manufacturer of tree's look like amateurs. The definition, realism is uncanny and nothing short of amazing. Where can I place an order? :)

Tony..I do sell some of my trees....:D .
BUT post/shipping is very expensive and preparing the box(es) in which the trees have to survive during their journey is very time consuming, Mostly people order not just one tree. And yes you can/may order some trees...:)
Besides that..it is still one of my hobbies and yes I am starting to think about my own "company"....a small one but one that tries to make - as a start-realistic trees in H0 and N. scale .

Jos

I can appreciate the time and effort that you give in making your tree's, that alone would be worth the money. I didn't know you sold your tree's so my question about placing an order was a hypothetical one. Now I know you do sell them, that question ceases to be hypothetical :)

Are you able to replicate any tree or are you restricted by the availability of product to produce your tree's? My reason for asking is I would love to get some Australian Gum Tree's.

Hello Tony,

Are you able to replicate any tree or are you restricted by the availability of product to produce your tree's?

yes I can the only restriction(s) are my own "craftmanship"....
But Australian gumtrees can be "easily" made out of branches of the flowers of Sedum spectabile!
I would start with watching on the internet how the look like - in general!!! 'cause there are sooo many gum trees!!!) and reading for example this:
http://www.wuiskepromotions.com.au/
On the left: "adams corner" and than choose/click on chapt.: 13

Or at "Freerail":
http://www.freerails.com/view_topic.php?id=6045&forum_id=9&page=2

Jos

latest additions..
some pines that suppose to grow on high altidude on /between rocks
clausFelskieferNOV32014_zps6ab26c55.jpg

close up of one of the trees(4 inches)
clausFelskiefer1NOV2014detail_zps79e92751.png

Jos

Back