HOn3 Equipment anyone?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Iron Horseman

Sitting here seeing other's post stuff they don't want or use, made me question why I have any HOn3 things. If I was ever to go narrow gauge it would be in a larger scale. The ONLY way I could see encorporating the narrow gauge equipment with my current plan would be to push on west to include Salida and include at least the beginning of the Monarch branch. Narrow gauge through the Royal Gorge was removed in 1911, way before my time. Seems silly to keep hundreds maybe thousands of $ of equipment tied up just sitting around.

So anyone interested in narrow gauge equipment.
I have two Blackstone Locomotives a C-19 with Speed Lettering, a K-36?, a United 4-6-0. I've also got Trout-Creek kits. All are brand new in box. Loco's have never turned a wheel unless it was someone else looking at them in the hobby shop before I bought them. I've got bunches of other stuff too, would have to look it all up if someone is interested.

Iron Horseman......I have HO equipment and don't know anything about HOn3 (well, that it is narrow gauge 3 ft), I mean, can the HOn3 be converted to HO? I had often wondered about that when I come across a really nice car I'd like to have but it's HOn3.
The Trout Creek kits I have just recently discovered (along with some other brands), and I found one in HO that I will probably get, are your Trout Creeks HOn3?

Iron Horseman

Iron Horseman......I have HO equipment and don't know anything about HOn3 (well, that it is narrow gauge 3 ft), I mean, can the HOn3 be converted to HO? I had often wondered about that when I come across a really nice car I'd like to have but it's HOn3.
The Trout Creek kits I have just recently discovered (along with some other brands), and I found one in HO that I will probably get, are your Trout Creeks HOn3?
No, in general HOn3 cannot be converted to HO. And Yes, all my Trout Creek kits are HOn3.

Iron Horseman, Do you have any caboose kits/cars? I might be interested in rolling stock if you wouldn't mind digging through and pulling an inventory (or photos). I can't help you with the locos, I already have too many as it is; the railroad I model had six but only used three on a regular basis...I have all six and then some.

AyTrane, If Iron Horseman doesn't have what your looking for I have three Con-Cor kits that I got in a hobby shop "pick" that are HOn3. The price is right!

Iron Horseman, Do you have any caboose kits/cars? I might be interested in rolling stock if you wouldn't mind digging through and pulling an inventory (or photos). I can't help you with the locos, I already have too many as it is; the railroad I model had six but only used three on a regular basis...I have all six and then some.
Yes I do. I know I have some Trout Creek Engineering and somethings in yellow boxs. I will look them up next time I get to where they are stored (440 miles away).

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com