HO Walthers Airslide Hopper… ICG 782702

AirbrushNo5

Just finished this Walthers car…
Light dilute Tamiya White airbrush fade…Tamiya Clear Flat rattle can… Winsor & Newton Van Dyck Brown oil wash…Rustoleum Clear Flat….A very little Tamiya Brown Panel Liner mostly on the roof walk… Tamiya Clear Flat rattle can
Before and after pics…

IMG_8446.png
IMG_8438.jpeg
IMG_8435.jpeg

Ya… I don’t think so…even being retired, as it stands right now I have too little hobby time to do what I want to do…
Too many projects…too little time

I don’t think commission work is an economic reality for me, when u factor in 3 or 4 hours of labour, cost of the car, cost of material and postage…

From my days selling stuff on eBay, what I remember is 🇺🇸s are averse to paying 🇨🇦 postage costs…LOL

Ya… I don’t think so…even being retired, as it stands right now I have too little hobby time to do what I want to do…

I don’t think commission work is an economic reality for me, when u factor in 3 or 4 hours of labour, cost of the car, cost of material and postage…

From my days selling stuff on eBay, what I remember is 🇺🇸s are averse to paying 🇨🇦 postage costs…LOL
I think we are all adverse to that, I need a set of rails from Bowser they're $15. postage is $20.

Makes sense! Completely understand. I still look forward to seeing your work:)

A single HO boxcar from 🇺🇸 to 🇨🇦 is currently $23.95 USD postage…
In dealing with US vendors, I can get 2 or 3 cars for this price depending on size and weight…
A locomotive is around $45 USD postage…

It is certainly a damper in buying stuff internationally…

Back