HO scale from Neo

montanan

Whiskey Merchant
I have been collecting HO scale vehicles for over 25 years for the transition era as I model late summer in 1957 and came across a few new ones made by Neo. They are a bit pricey but I wanted to try to have a good variety without many repeats. I had posted these in the Coffee House, but not everyone drops by. The first is a Cadillac sedanette.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Next is a 1957 Chrysler Imperial.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The next is a Jeep station wagon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The detail on these vehicles are second to none that I have seen in HO scale. Put them all together and you can come up with an interesting small town scene. There is also a Nash Metropolitan and a Nash Rambler in the photos below, along with some nice vehicles from Oxford.

attachment.php

attachment.php

album.php

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jeep wagon is Bos "Best of Show" which is I believe a division of Neo. Another 50's Bos model you may consider adding to your layout is the 1959 Dodge Custom Royal. Its available as both a convertible and the Lancer 2 door hardtop. I believe they have also announced a 1/87 scale 1958 Buick Caballero 4 door hardtop station wagon as well, but its not yet available.

http://www.amazon.com/Dodge-customs...=UTF8&qid=1462993033&sr=8-1&keywords=bos+1/87

http://www.amazon.com/Dodge-customs...=UTF8&qid=1462993033&sr=8-4&keywords=bos+1/87

I had looked at the Dodge but instantly knew it was too new for me. I model 1957. Pooooo. BUT, I am always looking.

Chet:

Those vehicles are way too clean!!! They should have some HO scale bugs on the windshields.

Greg

IMAG0716.jpg IMAG0715.jpg No bugs here laugh.gif

Some of them have been around for so long that they are collecting dust.

Rico- That is a very nice scene. I am a fan of transfer cabs - just not BN! LoL

Chet- Fantastic scene's. Very well done. Stay with your period!

Rico - When I saw that Jeep Wagoneer it blew my mind. The detail is fantastic and I thought to myself why couldn't they come out with some vehicles for the transition era. Guess it comes to those who wait.

Back