HO locomotives, RDC for sale

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

I have some HO locomotives, and a RDC that are excess to my needs that need new homes.

First up is a AHM/Rivarossi B&O 0-6-0 deluxe version. Has NWSL regear kit installed which slows the engine down from warp speed to a good switching speed. Original box is a bit tattered. $45

Next is an Overland Models NYC/NYSW Alco C430. Early run with the tank drive, unpainted, runs well, original box and spare parts, Kaydee couplers fitted. $145

Custom Brass RDC, nickle plated brass, runs ok, original box $75

Prices do not include shipping, paypal accepted, will do package deals for more than one item. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Updated the add, removed sold items. I also have a PFM/GOM brass DRGW caboose, painted in NYSW colors but should be stripped as it looks crappy. Cupola has a slightly dented corner, does have a nice original box. $45, Alco Models brass GP40 low nose, can motored, newer trucks from Samhongsa that run quite compared to the original coffee grinder trucks, unpainted, original box(missing end label) $100. Thanks Mike

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com