HO Kits from Hobbytown of Boston, Cary Locomotive, Central Valley, and Walthers

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Hi. Is there anyone interested in these types of items? As an "outsider", I have no idea of the value, but if value was based on weight, these items (especially the Cary Locomotives and the A7608F's) would be worth a lot. If you have an opinion on their value, I would appreciate that info.

UPDATE: May 12, 2019: User 'migalyto' suggested Ebay. I am now using them to sell my items. Sorry.

Barr

Last edited:

migalyto

To get a general idea, you can go to Ebay under sold listings (check buy it now, and auction). It would give you a starting point. If you are on Facebook, there are a number of For Sale groups.

I appreciate your comments. I did not know about the Facebook groups, but I'll find them for sure. By posting here, I was thinking that if anyone would want these, I could offer them a really good price for the whole lot. I haven't tried, but I think posting photos of 24 items, all with multiple pics, would be a little overbearing. So I try here first. 8^)

With that in mind, do you think it wise to sell as a lot, or individually? Whoever buys the lot could resell what they don't need/want.

NOTE: There are several of these units of which I have more than 6.

Thanks,
Barr

ianacole

I'd be interested in these:

Walthers 933-659 Interior Observation
Walthers 933-659(U) Interior Observation
Walthers 933-660 Interior Pullman

Howdy Ian. I've attached pics of these three items.

I have 1 each of the 659's. I have 2 of the 660's. Total of 4 - (I should have listed my inventory quantity.)

I do not know pricing, and Ebay is not much help. That is one reason I posted here. That being said, how does $4.00 a piece sound?

If you agree, and use PayPal, send me $12.00 for (3 of them) or $16.00 for (4 of them) + $6.00 for USPS to: barrz2000@live.com I will get them out no later than Thursday afternoon.
(If not the right price, please make an offer.)

I thank you kindly,
Barr

1700005c.JPG
1700006d.JPG

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com